Change, which is the only constant in life, can be secured and facilitated by standardization. The leading standard for predictive analytics applications is the Predictive Model Markup Language (PMML).
- Decades old industry standard.
- Open, extensible, text-based representation of predictive analytics workflows and associated metadata.
- Promotes separation between model training and model deployment concerns.
- Rapid, highly automated modeling iterations.
- Leading PMML software vendor for the Java/JVM platform.
- API-first approach.
- Rich, end-to-end toolchains targeting popular open source ML and Big Data frameworks.
- Guaranteed reproducibility of predictions.